How we operate – Our Code of Ethics
As Car Service Canberra (N and D Auto Services Pty. Ltd.) are a Repco Authorised Dealer, we are bound by the following Code of Ethics:
- To at all times carry out service and repairs to an enviable level of expertise.
- To employ qualified technicians and participate in the Auto-Tech National Training Programme.
- To carry out repairs and service at a fair and reasonable cost.
- In the event of the possibility that cost of repairs will exceed the original estimated amount, the Dealer will contact the Owner before proceeding with the repair.
- The Repairer will guarantee the effectiveness of repairs under normal operating conditions. If for any reason the extent of this guarantee may be limited, the Owner will be notified in writing.
- In the event of a customer dispute, the Dealer will endeavour to resolve the issue quickly and amicably. If a satisfactory resolution cannot be attained, the Consumer may contact the Customer Service Hotline within 30 days of the occurrence and the matter will be resolved by a Disputes Committee. The Member will agree to accept the recommendation of the Committee.
- All Members will present a kind and courteous manner and in every instance provide total Customer Service “Excellence”.
If you require further information, contact the team here at Car Service Canberra.